Sunday, November 2, 2008

To blog or not to blog?

After much deliberation, I guess the answer is...to blog. I have followed several blogs for a long time now. I love reading the journaling and I love being able to peek into the lives of others I admire in their everyday. You definitely don't have to admire me to read this blog, but you're invited to share in our lives if you would like. I have a great desire to write and would love to write a book or two someday. However, raising two small children is not very conducive to book writing. So for now, I'll be writing here, along with my dearest husband from time to time. We are a family of four, overwhelmingly blessed. Our greatest desire is to glorify God in all that we do. You are invited to keep up with us here, while we are still being molded...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear Kara---What a beautiful family you have! And Gemma sure seems to be enjoying that cereal!! Blogging is an idea to think about. I, too, have some interest in writing. I think I, nor anyone else, is ready for me to write a book though! What a nice goal for you to shoot for. Sometimes it is hard to remember how blessed we are. God has been so good to me and, at times, I really feel selfish and hope that He realizes how thankful I am for all He has done for me! Kara, you are a very sweet person, the daughter of 2 very sweet people and the sister of another sweet person. I hope and pray you realize your dream of writing soon! I want an autographed copy, Honey!! Love ~ Bernadine

Kara said...

Bernadine,

You are so sweet! Thank you for your loving comment. I would buy your book! And if I ever get around to writing my own, you'll be one of the first to get a copy!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. This is really neat! I always enjoyed your Cares Team letters and since those aren't coming anymore, this will be a nice way to stay updated (even though we are in the same city now!) Got a nice laugh out of Gemma getting mad when you took the cereal away! Thanks again for watching Anna!