Saturday, February 28, 2009

Poor Baby

My baby is sick and teething. Of course it's the weekend. I hate that. But, fortunately, we have an appointment for her 9 mth check up on Monday morning. I think this picture is about as precious as it gets. I'm going to try to sleep like this tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara,
I'm so happy to be back at your blog! It's so refreshing from where I've been - I've been poisoned by facebook and am trying to detox from it. Not to say that I will quit it all together, but I definitely am going to show so major restraint.
Anyhow, I was noticing the post of precious Gemma, isn't she sweet? Luke is also teething. I thought he had an ear infection because he had uncontrollable crying which I just couldn't figure out and he was rubbing his ear. After spending MANY hours at the immediate care this morning, they let me know it was just teething, not an ear infection! UGH.
Anyhow, I will be saying prayers for Gemma and Luke tonight.

Take care.

Anne