I have been busy teaching Zane to have a happy heart and what actions reflect a happy heart. Ironically, as I have been so devoted to stay on top of this attitude in him, Satan has crept in and stolen my happy heart.
It is so frustrating to me, to be so easily snared by sin.
A sweet friend asked me a question today and as I tried to impart wisdom, it was as if the Lord was speaking the words for me and yet to me at the same time. What came out of my mouth, was exactly what I needed to hear and be applying in my home. Humbling...
Father, forgive me for my attitude. Let my words and actions be filled with joy from you. Give me a happy heart. Thank you for your correction and guard my heart from evil.
"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me."
Psalm 51:10-12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It does Anne. And as the Lord laid on my heart what that statement from the video meant to me...it was for me. I'm glad it helped you too, but He was sure speaking to me. Wow. Since Tuesday I have been a much more enjoyable person to come home to thankfully. Thanks for YOUR encouragement. I'm so glad we're friends.
Post a Comment